November 9, 2008

The Girls of The Circle

I'm pretty sure you all know them already but if you didn't know. I want to introduce to you the girls of The Circle. The contributer on this blog named 'mass logic', yea her lol, thats one of my favorite people on earth, Amanda from our sister group Bella Browne. Also soon on here, Marshe, better known to us as Sha, will be posting also on here so make sure you check them out and show them love! They will also be doing the Silence is Violence Tour with Us, J, and Ace so make sure you stay tuned for that! Bella Browne has completed their search for their new "look" and its definitely new! I've been going to their rehearsals as we all get ready to kill it for yall on the road, and I must say Bella Browne quite frankly, kills it. I love them and they are so dope now so make sure you look out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BB is back in actionnn ;
Im exciteddd ! ;)