June 13, 2009

Who Sang It Better?

So The Circle and I are very familiar with this song seeing as how I been bumpin' it since prolly more than a year back from now. I heard it through the industry and this was when I knew Marsha from the original Floetry was a beassst at writing! The song was produced by a producer I find myself around quite a bit being that we share the same relationships and Chris and I were at his pad not to long ago with Atozzio, Madd Scientist. He's produced a lot of known records... Christina Milian "Us Against The World" Jesse McCartney "Relapse" (also written by Atozzio) Pussycat Dolls, Teyana Taylor, Jeremy Green and more and I've witnessed his genius first hand along with his Brother's in ATL. The song is now JoJo's who we all love and is vocally a beast... but Who Sang "25 To Life" Better?

Marsha Ambrosius - 25 To Life



JoJo - 25 To Life


Who Sang "25 To Life" Better?
Marsha Ambrosius (of Floetry)
JoJo
  
pollcode.com free polls

1 comment:

mervelline. =D said...

They both did qood, im pretty undesisive riqht now.